Monday, May 22, 2006

Thanks, that was fun.

Had a great time in AC.

Came out of it down a bit, but that was directly due to two leaks.

One was playing mostly tournaments. Cashed in one for a small amount, and had a lot of chips in another with 22 remaining until my AK ran into another big stack's A10 off. That got me crippled and I did not recover. That's the breaks, but I was there to have fun and tourneys seemed more fun than cash games, and they mostly were. The nice thing was that I knew as I sat in each tourney that I am a better player now than I was last year. Poker is getting more fun as I learn, and the cash games were mostly profitable when I played them.

The second leak, of course, was table games with my friends. But hey, not everything always has to be +EV, right?

No comments: