Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Different Tactic

Well, I played crappily in tonight's 10+1, which meant of course that my big hands got paid off when I hit them and I survived through the second break.

OK, I did not play all that badly. I stacked off one guy with Aces versus the monster QJ and he challenged me to play HU 10/20, than rudely refused to loan me the money to play him. Oh well.

One hand was interesting. I raised on a steal with A2 spades, and the SB pushes for 3300 more. I am getting precisely 2 to 1 on my money, and I figure I am 40/60 or so to his range and I call. He has Jacks (making it a close one even if he turned his hand over, although I would probably fold), and they hold up despite my flopping the flush draw. The guy typoes "LOL" into the chat box thirty times and thanks me for calling. I thought about going to war with him, but instead just resorted to a string of non sequitors.

Not another word. Well I had fun, anyway, and my wife got a footrub, so all are happy in the Gydyon household.

No comments: