Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gave most of it back

Unfortunately, gave most of this weekend's winnings back last night in satellite fees. I need to never play that 36+3 again. Although it seems ideally suited to my game, I have only won one seat in it in 10 or so tries. Enough is enough.

Had the early chip lead in a 11 DS, but back to back Queens fell to the mighty A3off and K10off. What can you do ;).

Ended the weekend in almost the same place as I started -- virtually identical cash (up a bit, thanks 1/2 Razz) and 1 FTP token. I'll save it for a guaranteed tourney or a big satellite to the $200K this weekend.

Also, big congrats to DBPOker/WPTFan's own Chris Minery for getting his ME seat in the 1K FTP satellite last night. As I said, couldn't happen to a more deserving guy, class act all around. And congrats to Nordberg, who decided that taking days off after winning 500K and a diamond ring is for wimps -- he locked up his third seat (or so) in the same tournament. Once my BR gets a bit healthier again this tourney is probably the ME route I will take. If not this year, next year.


EDIT: I made my first PROFIT in the Mansion 1c tourney. 549 buyins! I cannot be stopped!

No comments: