Monday, May 15, 2006

Ninety Four Hours.....No, Wait, Sixty Nine.....No wait 45...TWENTY THREE

Approximately 23 hours until Big Jay makes his return to AC. I can't believe it's been this long. Looking forward to it. And, yes, I've been editing this poost every day to count the hours down.

Good luck to all the DB's playing this weekend.

I plan to get into the Borgata by 9, play cash until noon, and then play in the noon Borgata tourney. I'll play one of the afternoon/evening tournaments (Maybe Bally's or Trop) time permitting as well. I have always done well in the Borgata tournaments, and love the structure, so I hope this will be a great start to the weekend.

Any blogger who happens to be in town can e-mail me or leave a comment -- happy to make any of your acquaintances. Any DB knows what the heck I look like, and the Hines Ward jersey will be worn for added visibility on Friday. Oh yes, I'll probably be the only big guy at the Hilton on Saturday with a suit on (DBPoker tournament tradition of mine), so that will also help....

2 comments:

Karol said...

45 hours from Monday is tonight, right?

Gydyon said...

No. I have been updating since Monday. I arrive Friday. We will miss each other completely, but enjoy the wedding!