Thursday, June 15, 2006

What a crappy night

I play several DS's and bet my good hands strong only to lose each one on the turn or river.

I finally get HU in one, wrestle back the chiplead and get immediately disconnected for ten minutes, resulting in me getting short and deperate. I end up having to push with the Hammer which is way no good.

Then I get short in another sat (73+7) and of course the donkey's limped Aces work out great for him.

Just frustrating from start to finish. I did not play horribly, just aggressively, and every last donkey caught.

3 comments:

jjok said...

People who limp aces should die a slow death......painful one too.

Dawn Summers said...

I also had a sad tournament night last night.
In the 1500 freeroll on party,
out of 765 people who started it, I end up in the top 50 with six tables left.
I get KK and raise, am reraised by this guy going all-in.
I call. he has AA.
I make a brief comeback and then push with AQ only to get called by AK.
Finished 49th. :(

Gydyon said...

That sucks Dawn! I got it in the other night in a $36+3 with Aces versus Kings (only guy that can bust me) versus Aces (shortstack). Of course the King hits.


I will occasionally limp Aces UTG looking for a reraise. But if no one raises, you need to run and hide. He limped in MP, and then failed to consider how scary the board was for him. I hit top pair and a flush draw, and he calls my push. I missed, but it's foolish to do something like that in a satellite format.