Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's a Boy!

Although technically I am already an uncle since my brother-in law and his wife have a little one, it does not feel the same as my sister being pregnant. Well, she had her ultrasound yesterday and it's a boy.

I can spoil the heck out of a boy, that's for darn sure. Can't wait for him to arrive!

My sis and her hubby are coming out tho visit this weekend, so probably not much poker to speak of. But hey, family will be awesome. My sister was my closest friend for a lot of years, and I miss her now that she's out in California.

Of course, the fact that my dad finally filed for divorce (pro se) last week without telling anybody including his wife added some drama to the mix. Suddenly we're one of those families with drama. What the heck is that about?

Oh well. I may try to sneak out for a tourney some time Monday or Tuesday, since I have two days off from the office. However, I will only do that if my girl and I get some quality time this weekend. She deserves the time!

No comments: