Saturday, July 15, 2006

Well, Tomorrow Has to Be Better

Tomorrow's WSOP try has to go better than the rest of my weekend of poker.

Bounced early in Thursday's live tourney, and I wrote about the rest of that night.

Get stuck early in the cash game Friday night and the two winners leave just as I am starting to play great. I make some of my losses back but there's not enough on the table to get it all back.

Then Saturday I lose in the weekly tourney in less than an hour after my set of Jacks are no good against the mighty Ace Deuce Off. Sigh.

Seriously, that was a brutal few days.

My plan is to play the 150 Seat and only the 150 Seat from 4:30 on and live blog it. Not sure how many people read this frequently enough to tune in or who even cares all that much, but I will post here and on DBPoker.

I am a praying man much of the time, but would it be bad to pray about this? I just think it would be neat to get in. What an amazing experience it would be.

OK, that's all. My quest is over, good luck to those still trying to qualify.

1 comment:

Gydyon said...

Thanks. Good advice.