Thursday, July 13, 2006

Got tilt?

SO ANGRY

First I get it all in in a PLO and get called all in by a donkey with 8 outs and no redraws. Of course he catches.

Then I am in the FTP 20K, and get myself to top 10 in chips with 250 left. I don't even make the bubble because of the following sequence of events:

I get limp-reraised (for 600 more than my raise) with KQ and he catches two pair on me (AK). Brilliant move soldier.

Getting whittled down a bit more, I pick up AJ in position, raise, and CB a raggy flop. The push over the top is less than my flop bet and I am pot-committed, so I call. He rolls over Kings.

Fine by me, but then he has the lack of class to type "ty" into the chat box in that smarmy way people do when they think you screwed up and donated to them (and no, no one had typed "nh" or anything like that, he was just being a jerk). Hey, good hand, way to go, you must be a genuis for smooth-calling in position against a guy who has you outchipped without being drawn out on. But show some class and respect. I was, again, less than charitable to this assbag, and he was too stupid to acknowledge his foolishness.

Then I got back up to 9K, called a push to my raise with AJ suited (getting 3 to 1 on the push), to run into Kings again. Meh. Down to 4k, I push with nines, and someone calls off 75% of his stack with QJo. And thinks he made a brilliant call "with two overs."

Poker players are dumb and I hate most of them. ;)

No comments: