Saturday, April 15, 2006

Rough Day

Had a rough afternoon at the tables, but hoping I recover at the local tourney tonight. Looks like both Bob and Don will be there, which makes for a better time. Hope I got all my donkey out, because my cash game play was horrible.

Played well in satellites, and in fact was doing really well in the $11R until the table CL decided two undercards to the board and an OESD was enough to call off $5000 chips on the button after a flop bet from UTG and my reraise all in. My big pair no good to that "monster".

Hey, folks like this long term are going to make me win big pots, but my bankroll is not short-term variance friendly right now......

UPDATE: I actually won the first level of a shootout.......I had forgotten what that looked like. These shootouts used to be gold for me, but I've had a real cold streak lately.

No comments: