Monday, September 24, 2007

Poor Little Boy




Can't sleep myself because much of the time I was to be working this evening was instead spent worrying about my boy.

He's teething, and boy he's suffering quite a bit. I had heard this was hard but I guess I had no idea. It breaks my heart sitting in my office right next door and hearing the poor little boy whimper. Oh how I wish there was something I could do for him that could make it easier.

Sorry for the absence over the past couple of weeks. Got busy at work and at home, and lost two weeks in a row (which always makes me less willing to write about the poker). Won Friday night again (+575). The difference between now and six months ago is even when I play unevenly, my best is so much better than it was that I can still win if my big hands hold up -- just need to work on my worst.....

More to say later.

And, yes the below is about as close to "peaking" as I'll get.

No comments: