Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2006 In Review

I thought I would make a year-end post, because that's a cool thing to do these days. As I am not inspired by the muse much (and thus have little to write), let's try bullets.

-- My wife, as always, has been an angel. Thanks for all you put up with and loving me despite my flaws.
-- My kids -- can't wait to meet you!
-- My friends -- you've been too good to me.
-- My DBPoker buddies -- thanks for the good times in AC, CT, and elsewhere. Thanks for teaching me more about this game and having a great attitude.


This year has not been a great poker year win-wise, but I have learned so much and that is surely worth the lower returns than I would have hoped. Further, this year has been more about family than poker, and my focus has appropriately been drawn elsewhere. If I get more time, awesome, if not, may my time be devoted to my family.

May God bless my family in the coming year. May you all find what you are seeking, or what you need, whichever is better.

No comments: