Friday, November 03, 2006

Thoughts

1/2 is definitely the way to earn my bonuses, but I think I have been doing it at the wrong places.

When I am grinding, I get bored, so I tend to play the specialty games -- O8, HORSE, etc. However, I think that I need to get back to LHE. I sat down for a while last night, and if it weren't for soemone chasing a gutshot the whole way against my Aces, I would have doubled up in twenty minutes instead of cashing out for 1.5 buyins. It's like wiffle ball, as they say in Rounders.

Meanwhile, the HORSE games are now populated by three groups of people:
1. The solid regulars
2. The tilting whiners who think they are good
3. The fish.

The fish pool is shrinking and shrinking. Although you can make good money off the tilty whiners, it's not worth the headaches. LHE it is.

Looking forward to my anniversary trip this weekend. See you all next week.


No comments: