Monday, September 04, 2006

Swings

I went out and played yesterday and lost a bit of money.

1. I cannot play the SNGs before the tourney ever again, except maybe one just as a warmup. They are -EV because the structure sucks. This is now a rule.

2. I thought I played well, if a bit tight, during the tournament. Then I got short (9BB) and raise with sevens, and I got reraised all in (he had me outchipped by about 1k). Of course that's what I wanted, but I was surprised to see him roll over KQo. JJ1010 by the river and IGHN.

3. I played poorly in the cash game initially, then managed to scrape back to almost even. I hate 50BB capped buyins, but there was no bigger game going. First table way too loose for the cards I was getting, second table just right for my comeback.

1 comment:

Karol said...

SNG, Tournament and cash game in one day!? That's impressive.